How To Use Hosted AdSense Account To In My Blog
In the event that you agreed to AdSense through a host accomplice and you’d like to show advertisements all alone non-host accomplice site, then you’ll have to furnish us with the site’s URL you need to adapt. You can do this by means of an one-time application structure.
Note that in the event that you haven’t effectively confirmed your location by means of a Personal Identification Number (PIN), then you’ll have to do this before you can apply to show promotions all alone site. Take in more about PIN check.
Note YouTube: If you have agreed to AdSense by means of a YouTube account and you’d like to show advertisements on other host spaces, then you’ll have to furnish us with a top-level area. As of now there’s no probability of adapting other facilitated properties for AdSense records made through YouTube without providing so as to overhaul the record a top-level area.
To apply to show promotions all alone site:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the sidebar, click Access and authorization.
- In the “Show ads on other websites” section, enter the URL of the site where you plan to show ads.
- Click Submit.
- Finally you need to implement AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above, on a page that receives traffic.
Once your request is approved, you’re welcome to place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, be assured that ad serving on your host partner site will not be affected. You can continue to monetize your hosted content as normal.